November 2 2015
By I Wear My Wages
TOP PICKS FROM TCL.
From the title im sure you can take a guess what todays blog post will be all about. I have teamed up with The Clothing Lounge to bring you 2/3 sponsored blog posts per month which I am super excited about.
For those of you who havent been following my blog and wouldnt of seen my other collabs with The Clothing Lounge, well they are experts in all things fashion. - Their website has become a one stop destination for not just the cutting-edge designers that we represent, but also for fashion enthusiasts from around the globe looking to get their daily dose of news and trend alerts.
This is just one to ease you into how much youre going to fall in love with their entire collection from amazing designers around the world, stay tuned for next weeks post! From this you can gain an insight into the company and what they have to offer! ( Get your bank card at the ready...)
If you have an eye for things that are unique with a touch of pure luxury then you have came to the right place. I will be showing you all a few pieces from their new arrivals that I cannot keep my eyes off of.
1. Di Siena - crushing on these amazing camo print desiree slippers. Definitely a bold statement piece to pair up with some black skinny jeans and a baggy top. MUST HAVE PIECE
2. Another item from Di Siena.. I think i might be obsessed - Aline sandal. These are so fierce, and you can never go wrong with a pair of black heels!
3. My favourite part - handbags!! If I won the lottery this week I would probably purchase 3/4 of the handbags on The Clothing Lounge as some of the designs are to die for. Ive had my eyes on the AEVHA london Genoir tote all week, I need it.
4. Now to add the finishing touches to an outfit, lets talk jewellery! - I have returned to my love for bold and chunky items, the Zevar bold silver cuff really caught my eye!!
5. I think a new designer of mine definitely has to be Zevar - the price range is definitely something to work towards as there is a total mix and a variety of items that you will be sure to find something to suit your taste, these statement earrings are definitely being added to my christmas list. I can imagine these being something to talk about when added to an LBD.
6. Im not normally one for anklets but I have already fallen in love with 2 from of course Zevar - This broad silver anklet with floral motifs is so simple yet elegant and beautiful.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my top picks from The Clothing Lounge - Stay tuned for next weeks post, it's not to be missed....
Scottish fashion blogger, Jill Gourlay || Aspiring Stylist & Fashion Journalist studying Marketing || For collaborations contact: IWearMyWages@outlook.com
See the profile of I Wear My Wages on the Overblog portal
© I Wear My Wages 2016 -
Hosted by Overblog