February 4 2015
By I Wear My Wages
LOVE IS IN THE AIR.
Well.... not for all of us. *violins out*
So i thought i would put together a little Valentines day Gift Guide since its 10 days before the "big day" im sure many of you will be getting proposed to and taken out and spoiled rotten. Ps thanks Dad for always buying me presents, and please continue to do so even when im like married.. if there ever is a day. So this is a little guide for males if you arent sure what to get your special one, it is broken down into - Beauty items/ make up and perfume - High End fashion - High Street fashion -
A small selection of must have items for 2015 - so if you are wanting extra brownie points males, definitely get buying any of the following:
1.Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium - 30ml £45.00
2. Marc Jacobs - Daisy Dream - 30ml £39.00
3. Charlotte Tilbury - The Bombshell ( MUST HAVE ITEM) - £145.00
4. DIOR - Addict it lash - £22.00
OH THOSE DESIGNER MUST BUYS.
I dont even need to write a big speech about any of these, but definitely if you have done any wrong this year, without a doubt any of the items will more than likely make up for that and put a smile on her face .... for around 10 minutes. //
1. Kurt Geiger - Nude heels £99.00
2. SAINT LAURENT - Monogrammed quilted leather wallet £470.00
3. Kate spade - red handbag that i really need in my life - £310.00
4. Marc jacobs- watch ( i have this in grey and its literally made my life, a must buy) - £142.00
HIGH STREET MUST BUYS.
I am aware not all of us can afford a £400 clutch bag especially for valentines day, but i like to share my must have items for all budgets so this is a selection of items ive really loved or bought that im sure there will be something for everyone to love or lust over. - A few dresses that will definitely be perfect for a fancy night out / dinner/ drinks.
1. River island - pink and white dress £50.00
2. Miss Selfridge - NEED // Nude sequin dress - £99.00
3. River Island - Green bodycon pencil dress - £50.00
Now for something a little more special....
1. Virgo's Lounge - Genevieve dress - £150.00
2. Celeb Boutique - drape dress - £109.00 *MUST HAVE*
3. Virgo's Lounge - Black sequin dress - £110.00
Ps. hope you all have a lovely valentines day xo
Scottish fashion blogger, Jill Gourlay || Aspiring Stylist & Fashion Journalist studying Marketing || For collaborations contact: IWearMyWages@outlook.com
See the profile of I Wear My Wages on the Overblog portal
Black opium is high on my list it's just SO pretty and I love those KG heels xx
© I Wear My Wages 2016 -
Hosted by Overblog